For institutional partners, Study in Italy is able to accommodate your schedule, your budget, your academic requirements.
Whether it is a one-week study-vacation, a two – or three-week intercession intensive program, a semester, or just a few days as a part of a traveling program – Study in Italy is able to set up the program you envision.
- Course Location (Genoa, Riviera, Siena …or elsewhere in Italy!)
- Time of year
- Length of stay (from one week to several months)
- Number of participating students anticipated
- Language (courses offered in English, Italian or both)
- Accommodation (hotel, bed & breakfast, apartment)
- Faculty-led or not
- Academic content
- Excursions (orientation tour, inaugural and/or final dinner, cultural events)
Study in Italy will offer the solution that meets your needs, with price quotes for your budget range. Study in Italy handles as much of the logistics as necessary for the smooth running of the program.
As an educational services provider, Study in Italy works with the client institution to tailor-make a study abroad program that satisfies the institution’s needs, responding to specific requests.